The food was served swiftly, and had an amazing flavour. We understand there were people, but it was super badly organized. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The vegetables are part of the meal, not just a decoration.More. The Menu for Dulf`s Burger with category Burgers from Hamburg, Himmelstraße 45 can be viewed here or added. Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Otto's Burger - Lange Reihe in Hamburg, Germany Looks like your browser doesn't support JavaScript. And waited for about 15 more minutes! Ich kann es euch nur empfehlen. We waited for about 10mins until we had a table, it took them...10mins to give us the menus after being sat, 20mins to take our order, then 15mins to have our food brought and the check seemed to never arrive! Their IPA beer was also really good! Find on the map and call to book a table. onions in burger is to die for. Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Full Bar. The waiters were attentive, maybe too much people in the restaurant, a little bit crowded. Definitely recommend it.More. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Wer medium bestellt, bekommt auch medium! Waiting time can be between 10-20m, depends if it's crowded or not. The meat taste amazing in this restaurant, they dont too many choices in the menu, but they perfected everything in the menu, tried almost all the burgers there, and all of them taste so great, they have unique and tasty sauces, nice side menu, great...shakes and drinks. The vegetables are part of the meal, not just a decoration. Otto's Burger - Schanze, Hamburg: 234 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 50 von 3'639 von 3'639 Hamburg Restaurants; mit 4.5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Die kleine Kette aus Hamburg versorgt uns nicht nur in der Schanze und in der Langen Reihe, sondern auch im Grindel in einem kleinen Laden mit köstlichen Burgern. We had magic mushroom burger (vegetarian), honey B burger, Raclette burger, Raclette fries & sweet potato fries. Otto’s Burger – Hamburg, Germany November 3, 2014 • Out For Lunch I’m sure you’ve all heard the story by now – how rowdy sailors in Hamburg, Germany, threw a slab of meat between two pieces of bread and invented the hamburger. Not only did they have specific vegetarian/vegan options, you could even swap and modify all the other burgers to a vegetarian option by adding their veggie paddy instead. Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse: Ottos burger - See 240 traveler reviews, 144 candid photos, and great deals for Hamburg, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Popped in here based on a recommendation. Nice and fast service. Varied choices, lots of grease, good onion rings and friendly staff. Went here with a colleague between two customer meetings in Hamburg. Wähle aus Burger, Beilagen, Saucen, Alkoholfreie Getränke oder Alkoholische Getränke Uwe Christiansen, one of the most successful and established barkeepers of Hamburg told us the very best insider tips around Hamburg's bars, hotels, restaurants and co. Kind of weird but worth a try! I'm definitely coming back next time I'm in Hamburg. Definitely recommend it. Find out what's popular at Otto's Burger in Hamburg, Hamburg in real-time and see activity It takes around 10-25 minutes to get your burger depending...on how full the restaurant is. Ich hatte den Trüffelburger, die Süßkartoffelpommes und die Trüffelmayonaise. At the same price I would have a lovely time at burgerlich. Избери Burger, Beilagen, Saucen, Alkoholfreie Getränke или Alkoholische Getränke Otto's Burger - Lange Reihe 40, 20099 Hamburg, Germany - Rated 4.7 based on 47 Reviews "If you like crispy onion rings, this is the place to go. 175, 22765 Hamburg, Germany can be viewed here or added. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The staff were friendly also and I loved the place! Избери Burger, Beilagen, Saucen, Alkoholfreie Getränke или Alkoholische Getränke No reservations. Even though I need 40 minutes to get here I go on the train which says a lot!More, Came with a group of friends on a Friday night. Ihre vegane Bulette soll noch dieses Jahr in den Einzelhandel kommen und in voraussichtlich zwei Wochen auch bei Otto’s Burger in Hamburg auf der Speisekarte stehen. Frisch und köstlich!. Priced high but service is zero. Good burgers, good service, nice place. We left full and satisfied. Prices are average. Wunderschöner Laden und das Essen ist, wie in den anderen beiden Ottos Burger in Hamburg auch, seeeehr gut! Just eating the food took us 10mins, so we basically spend almost 90% of our time there waiting. Will return next time.More. Order food online at Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse, Hamburg with Tripadvisor: See 241 unbiased reviews of Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse, ranked #54 on Tripadvisor among 3,666 restaurants in Hamburg. Burgers were delicious. The burgers were really tasty and the sweet potatoes very nice! Die 11 besten Burger in Hamburg. Good atmosphere - it was quite busy and bustling which was nice. Otto's Burger - Schanzenstraße 58, 20357 Hamburg, Germany - Rated 4.6 based on 88 Reviews "In a word - amazing! Steigenberger Hotels And Resorts in Hamburg, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hamburg, Hotels near Robin and the Tourguides - Hamburg Free Walking Tours, Restaurants near Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse, European Restaurants with Buffet in Hamburg, Italian Restaurants with Private Dining in Hamburg, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Hamburg, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hamburg, Romantic Italian Restaurants in Eimsbuttel, Special Occasion Dining Restaurants in Winterhude. Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse, Hamburg: See 220 unbiased reviews of Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 3,574 restaurants in Hamburg. Leckere Brötchen, sehr gutes Fleisch! Unsere 150g Patties aus 100% frischem Rindfleisch aus der Lüneburger Heide empfehlen wir medium gebraten. Ulrike Rothe August 16, 2017. Otto's Burger, Grindelhof 33, 20146, Hamburg. Even though I need 40 minutes to get here I go on the train which says a lot! After a short wait in line we got a very comfy table. Otto's Burger, Grindelhof 33, 20146, Hamburg. Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse, Hamburgo: Consulta 234 opiniones sobre Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse con puntuación 4,5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°50 de … Bei Otto's servieren wir dir Burger wie sie sein sollen: frisch, saftig und cheesy mit handgemachten Zutaten in einem fluffigen Bun, ohne viel TamTam! Our specials menu, changed regularly, allows us to stay creative and try out new things - only last year we added dishes like Canadian, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Full Bar. more, At Otto's we serve burgers the way they should be: fresh, juicy and cheesy with home-made sauces in a fluffy bun. Otto's Burger - Alle Infos Nr. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I have been living in Hamburg for around 5 years now. We went there because people seemed to be enjoying their food, reviews were good and food looked nice. This place provides meals for 7-13 €. Поръчай онлайн от Ottos Burger през Lieferando.de. Nice atmosphere and good...service overallMore. Otto's Burger serviert dir saftige Gourmet Burger aus frischen Zutaten. Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse, Hamburg: Přečtěte si 234 objektivních recenzí zařízení Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse, které bylo na webu Tripadvisor ohodnocené známkou 4,5 z 5 a zaujímá 50 pozicí z 3 637 restaurací v Hamburku. Chosen by the Hamburg citizen as the best. Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa. When sushi meets steak, we are in one of the top kitchens in Germany! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Plates were as served in jail. The size of the meat is a little bit below average. 296 votes, 10 comments. The Hamburger is coming home. Hungry? Otto's Burger - Grindelhof, Hamburg: 147 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 120 von 3'650 von 3'650 Hamburg Restaurants; mit 4.5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Not visiting this place again. The Burgers are great and thei special Pommes with cheese and guacamole a fancy secret add-on. Alle Infos zum Restaurant "Otto's Burger", Restaurant in Hamburg, Deutschland. Now they have this melting cheese, where they pour in front of you on the burger. Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse, Hamburg: See 241 unbiased reviews of Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #54 of 3,653 restaurants in Hamburg. Fast service, friendly staff.More. Exactly what you want from a burger joint. I normally would not eat mayonaise but tried their smoky mayo, which turned out to be very interesting and good. Didn't quite like the Raclette fries though. Good Gorgonzola burger With Nice fires. 86.2k members in the burgers community. Infos Speisen Getränke 360 360° Aktuell sind noch keine Speisen für dieses Lokal hinterlegt. We understand there were people, but it was super badly organized.More. Die Location hat echt Charme, individuell und modern eingerichet ohne steril oder snobby zu wirken. Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse: Ottos - See 241 traveller reviews, 159 candid photos, and great deals for Hamburg, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Felt like a prisoner. The portions are always a little bit more than you want. It was delicious. Ottos Burger, Lange Reihe 40, 20099, Hamburg. Both were delicious and very reasonably priced. Sags deinen Freunden: 11 Badeseen, in denen ihr euch erfrischen könnt ... dass es Otto's gibt. Get quick answers from Otto's Burger - Grindelhof staff and past visitors. Excellent, delicious burger. Frisch und köstlich!. The burgers were nice and they have optional side as extras which are varied and taste really good. Die Süßkartoffel-Pommes sind auch top und vor allem wird eine recht große Portion serviert. Didn't quite like the Raclette fries though. Incredible burger and the best onion rings. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. The Menu for Otto's Burger Ottensen with category American from Hamburg, Bahrenfelder Str. They have good lunch deals. The food is great. HappyCow may not work without JavaScript enabled. Hotels near Robin and the Tourguides - Hamburg Free Walking Tours, Restaurants near Otto's Burger - Grindelhof, Mediterranean Restaurants with Delivery in Hamburg, South American Restaurants for Families in Hamburg, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Hamburg, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hamburg. Unsere Burger.....dürfen sich zurecht Hamburger nennen, denn wir beziehen die meisten Zutaten aus Hamburg und der Region. Loved the smoky mayo :). Otto's Burger - Grindelhof, Hamburg: 147 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 121 von 3.666 von 3.666 Hamburg Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Delivery & Pickup Options - 50 reviews of Otto's Burger "Bester Burger Hamburgs! Otto's Burger, Hamburg Burger Restaurant. Sweet potato fries were tasty as well. more. The burger tasted great and fresh. Service was generally good but it took a long time to get our...bill. The quality of the burgers were really nice however my chilli burger could have been spicier. View contact details and 9 reviews for Otto’s Burger at Lange Reihe 1-5, Hamburg, Germany, or write a review. Food was good, but the only downside was that the service was EXTREMELY SLOW!!!! Otto's Burger, n.º 942 entre los restaurantes de Hamburgo: 1941 opiniones y 24 fotos detalladas. Online Essen bestellen bei Otto's Burger über Lieferando.de. The size of the meat is a little bit below average. We went herr for dinner and we had definitely a great time at Otto‘s Burger Schanze. This love and conviction for the quality of our products lets us serve them proudly and with a smile, and we can give our guests what they want: a genuinely better burger. Wer medium bestellt, bekommt auch medium! Waiting time can be between 10-20m, depends if it's crowded or not. 1016 von 2686 Restaurants in Hamburg Weitere Infos zum Restaurant, wie zum Beispiel die Speisekarte, Bilder oder Bewertungen, … Поръчай онлайн от Otto's Burger през Lieferando.de. Bestelle bei Otto's Burger auf Lieferando.de! Inklusive Beschreibung, Daten, Bilder und Bewertungen. Fast service, friendly staff. Staff is very attentive and helpful. On the Internet, Otto’s Burger is recommended as the preferred place for hamburgers by the locals! Good burger for good prices. I would totally recommend it! Nice atmosphere where people in need for a quick meal and the ones enjoying a long moment cross each other’s. It’s a good choice. Leckere Brötchen, sehr gutes Fleisch! We had to ask for it 3 times! 185 were here. Otto Lilienthal Burger Steak Bar bietet Ihnen neben einem Mittagsmenu bis spät Abends eine vielfältige Speisekarte auch mit Cocktails, Gins und Craft Beer Otto's Burger, #942 among Hamburg restaurants: 1941 reviews by visitors and 20 detailed photos. I'm definitely coming back next time I'm in Hamburg.More, My wife and I loved this place, it is busy because the food is excellent but I highly recommend it. What's more, we also design our shops with attention to detail and individuality, meaning that both employees and guests feel at home and get the chance to rediscover Otto's from store to store. When designing our menu, we go for the philosophy of "less is more" and focus on quality. Otto's Burger - Grindelhof, Hamburgo: Consulta 147 opiniones sobre Otto's Burger - Grindelhof con puntuación 4,5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°119 de 3.644 restaurantes en Hamburgo. Dropped by for a lunch. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Now they have this melting cheese, where they pour in front of you on the burger. I have at least tried 20 different burger restaurants and this my favorite. on how full the restaurant is. Share recipes or photos of burgers you … They have one vegan burger and you can swap the pumpkin chia patty for a Beyond Meat' Exceptional burgers designed in London and handcrafted in Hamburg, with our smokey house mayonnaise and regional meat. No additional flavour needed. shakes and drinks. Felix von Pless August 16, 2014 Try their lunch offer: 8,50 Euro for cheese, chicken or vegi burger and a drink. Die Süßkartoffel-Pommes sind auch top und vor allem wird eine recht große Portion serviert. Bad presentation. Explore an interactive map with places nearby. The honey mayo on the Honey B burger is one of a kind and a must try when visiting Hamburg. The location is convenient to...the old city center and other fantastic shops and restaurants.More. Sweet potato fries were tasty as well. Prices are average. I would recommend the burger with the mayo truffle and the sauce with the parmesan! We had to ask for it 3 times! I waited only a coupe of minutes for my order. Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Otto's Burger - Grindelhof in Hamburg, Germany 'This is located in the Grindel quarter of Hamburg near the university. Unsere Speisekarte enthält unsere bekannten Burgerkreationen, leckere Steaks, Flammkuchen, knackige Salate und vegane Gerichte. And waited for about 15 more minutes! The burgers are good and the restaurant has a trendy style. Fair pricing.. We had the truffle burger and the Honey-B burger with sweet potato fries. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Order food online at Otto's Burger - Grindelhof, Hamburg with Tripadvisor: See 147 unbiased reviews of Otto's Burger - Grindelhof, ranked #120 on Tripadvisor among 3,647 restaurants in Hamburg. Here are his favourite restaurants in Hamburg. Waited a while, restaurant is full. A community for discussion about Burgers. Otto's Burger is a newer restaurant with two locations in Hamburg. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Here I has one of the best vegetarian burgers I've ever eaten. menu can satisfy anyone and you can customise your hamburger if you want. Das Schnellrestaurant "Otto's Burger" Lange Reihe in Hamburg und bietet Spezialitäten, wie zum Beispiel Burger an. the old city center and other fantastic shops and restaurants. sweet potato fries were great. Caramelized...onions in burger is to die for. Delivery & Pickup Options - 50 reviews of Otto's Burger Schanze "Bester Burger Hamburgs! Frisch und köstlich!. Just eating the food took us 10mins, so we basically spend almost 90% of our time there waiting. Dazu knusprige Beilagen und Drinks, wie Craft Beer, Longdrinks und hausgemachte Limonaden. Schau Dir die Speisekarte Deines Otto's Burger-Lieblingsrestaurants an und lass Dir Dein Essen einfach liefern. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 10mins to give us the menus after being sat, 20mins to take our order, then 15mins to have our food brought and the check seemed to never arrive! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The...menu can satisfy anyone and you can customise your hamburger if you want. Also, their...sweet potato fries were great. germany › Hamburg › Hamburg Hamburg-Altstadt › Burger Restaurant › Otto's Burger. Die Location hat echt Charme, individuell und modern eingerichet ohne steril oder snobby zu wirken. It was crowded when we arrived and luckily our dinning companions had already snagged us a table. The double cheese burger was cooked perfectly and the wait staff was efficient and helpful in recommending the perfect bier. Es war wirklich sehr lecker. Get quick answers from Otto's Burger - Schanzenstrasse staff and past visitors. On a cold Saturday night in February I found myself meeting a few friends at the Grindelhof location. No reservation allowed, first come first serve basis. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.