There’s certainly lots to see (and eat) there. Sojafleisch & Co. Burger & Grill Alternativen; Schnitzel & Co. Alternativen; Trockenfleisch-Alternativen; Wurstalternativen. The Hamburg vegan scene isn’t only health-minded, there are also some greasy spoon joints, and Froindlichst was one of my faves! Satellite. The cuisine is infectious. I can't really recommend the brunch buffet, as there are not enough vegan options to make it good value for money. Their banana bread also gets rave reviews. That sauce. Very informative and helpful content. Top them off with one of the many vegan dressings, and come coconut balls and it’s the perfect lazy dinner or lunch. Remember that scene from When Harry Met Sally? The Nomadic Vegan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Vegan Friendly Restaurants in Hamburg Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. 20:00. All of the cones are vegan, as are more than half of the ice cream flavors. Photo credit: Andrea Lang Photography. Note: This article was produced as a result of the Two Vegans One Country: Germany Edition project with my friend and fellow blogger Amelie from Mostly Amelie. Adblock Detected. I expect it’s always full because it is amazing! Veja official website. However, I got there around 5 pm and the kitchen was closed in 6 pm. In diesem Zusammenhang haben auch viele Menschen schon vegane Weine getrunken ohne es gewusst, geschweige denn gemerkt zu haben. Recettes de hamburger : les 20 recettes coup de cœur, rigoureusement sélectionnées par Chef Damien et Chef Christophe. The menu changes depending on what time of year it is. All the toiletries are fully biodegradable and cruelty free, though you should check to see which ones are vegan, as the soap in my room contained honey. Your email address will not be published. My expectations were high, and to be honest they weren’t great. Regardless, it’s absolutely worth it. Here’s a quick look at five vegan and vegan-friendly places I found in Hamburg. Satellite. At Happen Pappen, you can order your burger on a bun or in a bowl. Report technical difficulty. var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; Granted, a shopping mall food court is never going to have great ambiance. For a special occasion, particularly one you're celebrating with meat-eaters, Hobenköök could be a good choice. Experience Tibet Without a Permit at Labrang Monastery. See restaurants with gift cards. Read more about Green Haven and see more photos here. German cities are gaining a reputation as some of the top-rated destinations for vegan travel. Europe ; Germany ; Hamburg ; Hamburg Restaurants; Search. 2 guests. Prices are higher than average, as you would expect for products of such high quality. It’s only 15 minutes by S-Bahn from the airport, and eight minutes to the city center. Of course, I promptly negated any health benefits of the salad by washing it down with a strawberry-raspberry milkshake. Reserve: 12/22/2020. VeggieWorld finally arrived in Hamburg in March 2016 – much to the joy of vegans living in northern Germany. These fries were a full meal, and I was disappointed to find that I didn't even have room for dessert. If the Beyond Burger is too meat-like for you, they have plenty of other veggie burgers, as well as vegan currywurst and nuggets. Anschließend kannst Du Deinen Ort und ein Restaurant, bei dem Du Thailändisch, Amerikanisch, Rindfleisch und Persisch bestellen möchtest, wählen. As always, opinions expressed here are entirely my own. Find a restaurant . Veggie Visa is dedicated to sharing tips and information to help you stick to a vegan lifestyle whether at home or on the road. The thin crust is crispy and the vegan toppings are fantastic. I chose the Mad Mexican version of their loaded fries, and let me be clear that this is definitely not a side dish! As if that weren’t enough, the vegan Hamburg scene is amazing! Whether you're vegetarian, vegan, or just searching for plant-based dining options, it's nice to have personal recommendations. There is even a well-stocked kitchen, so you can make your own breakfast, or if you’re feeling lazy order vegan breakfast from the owner the night before. No problem Sally, I hope you enjoy your visit to Hamburg! As always, opinions expressed are 100% genuine. I was a bit disappointed to see that when I visited the menu when included just one vegan starter and one vegan main. If you come to the edgy neighborhood of Sternschanze to eat at Mamalicious, be sure to stop in at Die Eisbande for ice cream afterward. VEGAN ASIAN EXPERIENCE. And their sweet potato fries are to die for. Europe ; Germany ; Hamburg ; Hamburg Restaurants ; Vegan Restaurants in Hamburg; Search. Dabei sind viele Weine bereits seit Jahren "vegan", werden aber erst heute, und das nicht zwingend, entsprechend gekennzeichnet. 2 guests. As much as I wish I had a bottomless pit of a stomach, I simply don’t. Would be a shame to get arrested for being indecent before finishing your meal. Note: If you have the urge to utter orgasmic noises while chewing on their dishes, you may want to suppress them. Willkommen im AN Vegan House! She's vegan, loves to cook, do yoga, and workout. Map updates are paused. Your email address will not be published. It's also very affordable, and dogs are welcome. Located: Eulenstraße 38 22765 Hamburg. My starter was a mix of local vegetables with pickles and rye crackers, and the main dish was oven-roasted asparagus with mashed sweet potatoes and rainbow Swiss chard. - 02. Whether it's a pickup or convenient delivery - together we always find a suitable solution! I found it really handy to have the Hamburg Card when sightseeing in Hamburg. Lebeleicht is a great option if you’ve had a few late nights out in Hamburg and need to recharge your batteries and give your body a little boost of energy. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; Prior to visiting I heard a lot of positive things about Hamburg from other vegans and eco-conscious people. This was a great choice for our group, and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Possibly not the healthiest option around, however, they do have a salad menu. You absolutely must go when you’re in town. Nasch – Homestyle Vegan Food in Hamburg I chose the Schweden Burger in bowl form, which came with a seitan patty, BBQ sauce, cranberry mayo, pickles and fried onions. Though of course, you would miss out on the views and the unique experience of eating cake in an air raid bunker. Hobenköök locavore restaurant is housed in an old freight railway station. Get in touch Vincent Vegan Lovefood GmbH Ruhrstr. They also have a lot of nice fresh juice mixes to choose from. This North-American-style diner has been around since 2011 and is located in the hip, if somewhat seedy, neighborhood of Sternschanze. If their main courses are nearly as good as the banana bread, and from the crowds I am sure they are, then it’s totally worth waiting for a table to open up at HappenPappen. This is THE place to be for the best vegan hamburgers in Hamburg. This entirely vegan restaurant is hidden in the suburbs of Hamburg, but it was more than worth the search. And those perfectly-shaped-good-for-scooping-up-sauce-fries that come with it. The attached market also carries some great products by small, local producers and is definitely worth checking out. And the list of menu options is mouthwatering, even to a carnivore! Map. They've only recently made it across the pond to Europe, though, and after trying unsuccessfully to find one in Spain, I finally got my hands on a Beyond Burger at Vincent Vegan in Hamburg. Don’t let that scare you off though, the food is damn good. And… that’s all I had room for! Hamburg’s best vegan-friendly salad delivery company. Including vegan cheese, veggies, and vegan salami. You also have the option of ordering your burger as a bowl, making it more like a salad if you want something a little healthier. Heute zeige ich euch vegane Restaurants, die ich in Hamburg ausprobiert habe! Best Vegetarian Friendly Restaurants in Hamburg, Germany: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Hamburg Vegetarian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Green Haven not only focuses on offering guests a vegan experience, they are also eco-conscious. I'm an intrepid traveler, vegan foodie and animal lover. Required fields are marked *. Randi is the creator and owner of the vegan travel and lifestyle website Veggie Visa, and the co-creator and owner of the travel website Just a Pack. Your experience here will be different depending on when you come, so plan your visit accordingly. Please let these businesses know you found them on HappyCow. Our Hamburg vegan favourite! Like a superhero their vegan mac-n-cheese swooped in and saved the day…er dining experience. Zoom in to see updated info. Randi also has a background in marketing, culinary arts, and is a Certified Health Coach. I mean, just look at that burger. OMG, the cake! Hi, I'm Wendy. Don't worry, I've also written a thorough guide to the best things to see and do in Hamburg. Maybe you’re craving a big greasy vegan pizza, or some vegan mac-n-cheese. On weekdays, they have a changing daily lunch menu, while on the weekends they offer an all-day vegan breakfast menu with porridge, pancakes and lots more. It tasted home cooked, was super comforting, and incredibly filling. 545 were here. Hi, I’m Randi, and I’m vegan. The name of this hotel means "forest house" in German, and it's a joint project between the Raphael hotel chain and a forest protection NGO in Germany. Prague Vegan Shopping Guide – Vegan Groceries, Clothing, Shoes & more! The two vegan cakes are the apple tartlette and the semolina, cherry and coconut tartlette. It was amazing. Looking for vegan food in other German cities? The forest theme is evident both in the interior decoration and in the exterior, which is an "inhabited façade" that provides shelter for small animals and birds. It was gooey, savory, hot, and unbelievably comforting. Those jalapeños. js.src = "//forms.aweber.com/form/90/1170121590.js"; But I was completely blown away! Having overdone it a bit with the vegan junk food at places like Vincent Vegan and Fried Club, I ordered the Caesar salad. It did not disappoint. Vincent Vegan serves up amazing vegan burgers as well as currywurst, nuggest and sweet potato fries. Here’s a rundown of some of the highlights. Reserve: 24/11/2020. They are made by a local bakery called Schmidt & Schmidtchen that has several locations around the city, so you could also seek out the cakes at one of their branches. Ya gurl was too hungry to wait, so I had the vegan cheesecake. Guests can choose from three different rooms with shared bathrooms, a private apartment complete with a kitchen (where we stayed), or if you’re feeling a little adventurous a cute little trailer in the garden. Click here for independent reviews. Washed down with a beer, it’s an excellently sinful dinner and some of the best vegan food in Hamburg. Some vegan eats that I'll definitely try on my next trip include the vegan burgers at Froindlichst, the vegan pizza at Vistro and the vegan Vietnamese food at An Vegan House. We went one afternoon and had their daily special – Spaghetti Bolognese. You know the one. With so much to choose from, and some not such high quality food out there, it can be hard to know where to get the best vegan food in the city. The name of this restaurant means "harbor kitchen" in the local Hamburg dialect, and it's located in Hamburg Oberhafen, which used to be an industrial port and warehouse area in the 19th century. 20355 Hamburg . My favourite meal in Hamburg came from Happenpappen, a bright vegan cafe with room for about 25 people when it’s full. Happenpappen in Hamburg has the most incredible vegan cakes! View map. Washed down with a beer, it’s an excellently sinful dinner and some of the best vegan food in Hamburg. Skip to content. If you have a vegan pizza craving while in Hamburg, don’t even think about it. You can order pre-designed salads or build your own. Many thanks to Hamburg Tourismus and Raphael Hotel Walderhaus for hosting me on this trip. With the green oasis in Winterhude, Froindlichst’s operators Hendrik and Kerrin created one of the first vegan-only restaurants. Find the most delicious vegan-friendly cafés and restaurants to eat. It has something to do with spending late nights in booths, under neon lights, with friends at the Waffle House as a teenager. She is happiest when laying on a beach in a foreign country. It seems that there have been some positive changes at Mamalicious recently, one of which is that it has become more vegan-friendly. Best Vegan Restaurants in Hamburg, Germany. View map. April. For some reason, they offer dairy milk for coffee, but everything else is vegan. Vincent Vegan ist Kooperationspartner von Lieferando.de, weshalb Du alle Gerichte des Restaurants über Lieferando.de bestellen, bezahlen und Dir vom Vincent Vegan Lieferservice bequem zu Dir nach Hause liefern lassen kannst. If the weather is warm (and let's hope it is if you're eating ice cream), you can sit at one of the outside tables and watch the world go by while you enjoy your frozen treat. It was delicious! The service is super, friendly attentive yet very polite. The Veganz nutrition study 2020 is there! And sweet potato fries. I was kindly hosted here as part of a press trip that was focused on sustainability in Hamburg. I travel all over the world (117 countries and counting!) There's also plenty of indoor seating in the lounge at the back of the store, so you shouldn't have too much trouble getting a table here. The cozy trailer at the all-vegan Green Haven bed and breakfast. I really appreciate your effort and your way of blogging, it will help me a lot during my visit to Hamburg. The milkshakes didn't use to be vegan, but they are now, and most menu items can be veganized. And: info@red-pink.de M: 0160-1716674 IG: @red.pink.vegane.manufaktur Credits to #44 death for the design! See restaurants with gift cards. Well, I kind of want to make the same noises she made when I think about the food I had at Froindlichst – The Vegan Muscateers in Hamburg. The communal rooms for guests include a cozy living room area with comfy sofas and a dining room area. And pizza. Join the Nomadic Vegan Community on Patreon! German cities are gaining a reputation as some of the top-rated destinations for vegan travel. You might not realize it at first, but the building that now houses Hobenköök is an old, abandoned train station that was once used for freight trains. In addition to the great views of Hamburg, you can also enjoy some yummy vegan cake at the café on the top floor. Nasch. VeganHamburg is the guide to the best vegan food in Hamburg. How about a fair trade vegan hoodie? 01. Map. But I mean, come on! Instead, come for a drink and one of their awesome vegan cakes! Aufschnitt-Alternativen; Koch- und Bratwurst Alternativen; Wurst-Alternativen am Stück ; Snackwürstchen Alternativen; Käsealternativen … It’s a charming and beautiful city with hundreds of bridges and even more canals than Venice and Amsterdam combined! Check out this vegan guide to Leipzig by Veggie Visa and these vegan guides to Berlin and Munich by Mostly Amélie. I would definitely go back and try some of the other menu items. And cheesy fries. Wir sind das erste vegane / vietnamesische Restaurant in Hamburg. This B&B is family run establishment and is totally vegan. But what Vincent Vegan lacks in atmosphere it makes up for in taste, price and location. Our food guide includes maps and reviews. The place was packed, but there was room to sit outside (weather permitting). At Fried Club, an order of fries is a full meal all by itself. Hearty pizza with a spelt base and peanut bottom layer, brightly mixed burgers, wraps and salad bowls and fantastic cake creations. If you don't feel like breakfast, other options include soups, salads, casseroles, burgers (including the Beyond Burger) and sandwiches. SlimJims Pizza is not a vegan restaurant, but they do have vegan pizza and plenty of vegan toppings to choose from. We have therefore carried out a Europe-wide nutrition study and took a close look at the eating habits of 7 European countries.Thank you very much for over 2,600 participations in our nutrition survey!You want to learn more about the fantastic facts from our study? 8:00 PM. As it can also be difficult to find something suitable to eat in Hamburg, we want to help with recommendations and tips for Germany’s second largest city as well. I went to Mammalicious for the vegan pancakes with maple syrup. Sadly, I didn't have time to check out all the vegan Hamburg spots this time around. I wasn't sure that I would like it, as I'd never been a big meat eater even in my pre-vegan days. But we did manage to discover some of the best vegan food Hamburg has to offer. This little restaurant can get slammed with customers, so a wait is inevitable. At a place that seems to really care about sustainability, I would have hoped to see more plant-based options. Vegan Essen bestellen in Hamburg über Lieferando.de. Vegan Hamburg: Travelers Recommended Their Favorite Plant Based Restaurants. HappenPappen is located in Karolinenviertel, about halfway between Sternschanze and St. Pauli. Ticketshop. I’d highly recommend staying at Green Haven Vegan Bed & Breakfast during your visit to Hamburg. So, when I found out there was a vegan and vegetarian diner in Hamburg I had to go. VEGANE LEBENSMITTEL; LIFESTYLE; TIERNAHRUNG; Neuheiten; SALE% Marken; Rezepte; Unerwünschte Zutaten; FAQ; Blog; Fleischalternativen. This fully vegan café (except that they offer cow’s milk for coffee) is situated in the Gängeviertel, a somewhat alternative district of Hamburg. In this vegan guide to Hamburg, I'll share with you some of the best vegan eats in this vibrant, eco-minded city. Most of the furnishings in the B&B are upcycled materials, and their electricity is solar and green. Everything on their menu is super healthy. Vegan Essen in Hamburg - zu Hause und on the run! Vegan snickers and chocolate mousse ice cream at Die Eisbande. Here’s what we sunk our teeth into.