"Out of Nowhere!" But that finished my legs off. (Greig Leach), - Art:  2019 Tour de France Stage 17 Art. - The virtual TdF will be broadcast to over 130 countries, with broadcasts taking place every Saturday and Sunday, July 4-19, from 3pm-5pm CET (9am-11am EDT/6am-8am PDT). I don’t think any rider would want to take yellow under these circumstances, I’d prefer to take it with my legs rather than the result of a time penalty. (Greig Leach), - Art:  2019 Tour de France Stage 14 Art. - Bahrain-McLaren lineup for the 2020 TDF: Mikel Landa Meana (Spain, 30, 5th Tour) Wout Poels (Netherlands, 32, 8th Tour) Pello Bilbao (Spain, 30, 2nd Tour) Damiano Caruso (Italy, 32, 6th Tour) Rafael Valls (Spain, 33, 5th Tour) Marco Haller (Austria, 29, 5th Tour) Matej Mohoric (Slovenia, 25, 2nd Tour) Sonny Colbrelli (Italy, 30, 4th Tour), - Rod Ellingworth, Bahrain-McLaren Team Principal: "The Tour de France is the biggest moment of the year in cycling and I’m proud to say the entire team has done a great job getting us Tour ready; we are where we need to be, and I’m optimistic about what we can achieve. We all knew there would be some attacks especially from (Julian) Alaphilippe. Having the yellow jersey makes me very happy, every day I spend in it gives me a lot of joy and satisfaction and I hope my run will continue.". (Greig Leach), - Art:  2019 Tour de France Stage 18 Art. /* 468x60, created 7/8/08 */ - Welcome to our live coverage guide for the 2020 Tour de France. (Sporza, geo-restricted)  - Expected LIVE video here. ", - Edvald Boasson Hagen (NTT Pro Cycling) is hoping to start his 10th Tour de France in late August. The day ends in Champagnole, elevation 547m. - Art: 2020 Tour de France Stage 7 Art. - Michael Gogl (NTT Pro Cycling) after Stage 15: "I’ve now had some time to recover but my legs are still hard as rocks but it was a really nice day out front. - Lennard Kamna (Bora-Hansgrohe) won Stage 16. The first part of the stage was very hard but I was able to jump into the break in the climb. I attacked and went on until the finish. (TV2.no, geo-restricted), - Expected LIVE video here. He (the doctor) has checked me about but we’ve got a few other patients as well. - Click for high resolution - more 2020 Tour de France Stage 2 Photos - photo Copyright © 2020 ASO/cyclingfans.com, Cecilie Uttrup Ludwig (FDJ Nouvelle-Aquitaine Futuroscope) before the start of the 2020 women's La Course by le TDF. We did spend energy today to achieve this but I think that this will not be a big problem ahead of the Pyrenees because everybody else spent a lot of energy as well, even if you were at the back, you had to work hard. More The Art of Cycling - Sponsored by Richeson Art - Copyright © 2020 Greig Leach, 2020 Tour de France Stage 3 Art: Caleb Ewan sprints to victory. After an intermediate sprint at 16 km, riders will ascend two Category 1 climbs and a Category 2 climb. FuboTV/NBCSN at 14:00 CET, 8:00am ET (7:00am), France TV at 12:55 CET, 6:55am ET (5:55am), TV2 Sumo at 13:30 CET, 7:30am ET (6:30am), Eurosport at 13:45 CET, 7:45am ET (6:45am), Sky Sport at 13:50 CET, 7:50am ET (6:50am), SuperSport at 13:50 CET, 7:50am ET (6:50am), Ceska TV at 13:55 CET, 7:55am ET (6:55am), SRF Zwei at 15:00 CET, 9:00am ET (8:00am), Rsi LA2 at 16:05 CET, 10:05am ET (9:05am), - La Course by Le Tour de France - Saturday, August 29 -, - Expected LIVE video here. Just one rider went on the breakaway and he slowed down after the intermediate sprint. - Tadej Pogacar (UAE Team Emirates) won Stage 20 and took the yellow jersey as race leader heading into Sunday's final stage to Paris. It was a very fast stage because Bora immediately went full throttle on the first climb. More The Art of Cycling - Sponsored by Richeson Art - Copyright © 2020 Greig Leach, 2020 Tour de France Stage 16 Art: "Attacking Each Other - Lennard Kamna (Bora-Hansgrohe), Sebastien Reichenbach (Groupama-FDJ), Richard Carapaz (Ineos-Grenadiers)" by Greig Leach. (English, U.S.A., Watch it LIVE + On Demand via DVR, FuboTV, HD), - Expected LIVE video here. It wasn't easy but everybody gave their best. I was able to save some energy in the valley but also afterwards because Martinez was pulling and I was on his wheel since I didn't have to take any turns. (NOS, geo-restricted)  - Expected LIVE video here. We have one more stage left, the most iconic of the Tour de France, and I think it is a dream for any rider, especially a sprinter, to win on the Champs-Elysées. The peloton rides by fields of lavender during Stage 17 of the 2019 Tour de France. I want to thank to the whole team for their confidence and support, to Patrick for giving me this opportunity, to my wife, my family and everyone around me. (Official English), - Expected LIVE video here. google_ad_width = 468; I was able to get back on and caught the peloton somehow and did a bit of work but I’m feeling it now. The team worked well together and we were on the podium so not a bad result at all. (Greig Leach), - Art: 2020 Tour de France Stage 5 Art. - Tadej Pogacar (UAE Team Emirates) won Stage 9. ", - Enrico Poitschke, Bora-Hansgrohe Sports Director: "We were really focused on this stage and our goal from the start was to have especially Lennard and Max in a bigger breakaway group, together with, hopefully, some helpers. ", - Adam Yates (Mitchelton-Scott) after Stage 8: "It was a really tough day, in then beginning we let the break go, it was a good breakaway, I think the first guy was 17 minutes down, so it was easy for us to control. (TV2/Sport.dk, geo-restricted)  - Expected LIVE video here. Everything that comes from now on is a bonus, but I wanted this victory for him and knowing that I got it makes me so happy." After that, it never stopped. We want to save energy for tomorrow where we will give our best and try to fight for a stage win.". ", - Race leader Julian Alaphilippe (Deceuninck-Quickstep) after Stage 4: "The main goal of our team was to control the race and keep the jersey. This is understandable, because he's a young rider and had already spent a lot of energy in the last two and a half weeks. An uncharacteristic second stage in the mountains could make for aggressive attacks at claiming the yellow jersey. It was a long stage and a little bit of bad weather but it wasn’t too tough fortunately. ET, Stage 4 - Sunday, July 12 Start at 15:00 CET, 9:00am U.S. After that point, our goal was to save as much energy as we could because right from the start we knew the break didn't have much chance of making it to the finish. - Sepp Kuss, Primoz Roglic (Jumbo-Visma), Egan Bernal (Ineos-Grenadiers), Tadej Pogacar (UAE-Team Emirates), Julian Alaphilippe (Deceuninck-Quick Step)" by Greig Leach. But anyway, it was good to be up there, with just a little bit smoother ride from my side into the final and I can do more. Facebook. The 1st stage of the 2020 Tour de France covers approximately 156.0 km. - Peter Sagan (Bora-Hansgrohe) following Stage 7: "I'm very proud of all my teammates, they did such a fantastic job today, they controlled the race. google_ad_client = "pub-8058258836134102"; More The Art of Cycling - Sponsored by Richeson Art - Copyright © 2020 Greig Leach 2020 Tour de France Stage 2 Art: "The Devil Wears a Mask - Didi Senft, UAE-Team Emirates" by Greig Leach. ITV's Tour de France TV coverage started on Saturday, August 29 (on ITV4), and the channel is promising to deliver more than 85 hours of live … We want him to return home, focus on recovering and start looking ahead to preparing himself for the Giro d’Italia. We’re taking the race in our hands, maybe we don’t realise it’s the Tour de France – but we’re just racing and it happens to be on the biggest stage in the world. It includes Category 4 climbs at 104.5km and 121.5 km, a Category 3 climb at 177.5 km and a Category 2 climb where bonus seconds will be awarded atop the Suc au May at 192.5 km. Se Tour de France live på TV 2 PLAY. ", - Enrico Poitschke, Bora-Hansgrohe Sports Director: "After two hard stages where we put in a lot of effort and entertained the cycling world again, it seemed to be clear to us that today's stage was going to be a battle between the real GC contenders of the Tour de France. I never expected such a mess and such a battle. I thought he had a good chance at stage win and in fact, he showed it and the finish was very close. The day ends in another summit finish, atop the Grand Colombier at 1,501 m. The stage is flat for the first half, including an intermediate sprint at 52 km. Check back frequently for updates and to see who wins the polka-dot, white, green and yellow jerseys. To be honest I thought my Tour de France was over after 10km today and then again after 35km but really, really long day and hopefully I can feel better tomorrow but I think tomorrow’s going to be a fight nonetheless. The 3rd stage of the 2020 Tour de France covers is the 2nd-longest, covering approximately 198 km, as riders leave the city of Nice before ending the day in Sisteron. Thanks to Daniel's leadout work we were able to position ourselves well but I think we launched the sprint too early and at about 150 metres from the finish I was overtaken from the right. Tour de France live; Previous winners; Watch Eurosport Anytime, Anywhere. Highlights of final stage of Tour de France as Pogacar and Bennett star in Paris. window.addEventListener("load", function(){ - More comment from Greg Van Avermaet after Stage 6: "It was one of the strongest breakaways I’ve been in at the Tour de France and also with this kind of finish, it was a stage where you never really stop, so because of this we had a little bit of an advantage on the GC guys because they were waiting and on a climb like this, a GC guy cannot make the biggest difference. ", - Lennard Kämna (Bora-Hansgrohe) after Stage 13: "I wanted to drop Martinez in the finale because I know I'm not a very fast sprinter but he showed he was also strong and had a good acceleration in the final metres while I was nearly standing still. I made it to the breakaway group but I didn't have the legs to follow them on the Col de la Madeleine. I was at the limit already in the first climb and throughout the stage, I really gave it my all. - Monday is the second and final rest day of the 2020 Tour de France. Tomorrow, we will go full gas for Peter, we still want to win a stage with him and we have two chances left, tomorrow and in Paris. Copyright © 2020 Garth Bayley Art Garth's cycling art is available for purchase at Garth Bayley Art. BeSpoke: at the Tour de France. I felt in good shape in the final climb and launched a few attacks but he stayed on my wheel. Every race our team lines up for, whether it's out on the road or virtual, we do so with a lot of planning, structure and goals. ", - Ralph Denk, Bora-Hansgrohe Team Manager, after Stage 16: "I'm extremely happy today for Lennard and the whole team. When I saw Herrada and Lutsenko in the breakaway, also Roche, I knew it would not be easy but on a long breakaway day it’s always different to climbing in the bunch so I just gave my best to see how far I could come. More The Art of Cycling - Sponsored by Richeson Art - Copyright © 2019 Greig Leach, (NBC Sports live stream + mobile options) (-- CET) (-- U.S. Eastern) Alternative, Copyright © 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, Submitted by admin on Sun, 11/01/2020 - 15:07. More The Art of Cycling - Sponsored by Richeson Art - Copyright © 2020 Greig Leach, 2020 Tour de France Stage 12 Art: "They've Left the Peloton - Soren Kragh Andersen, Tiesj Benoot (Sunweb), Marc Soler (Movistar)" by Greig Leach. ITV is showing the 2020 Tour de France for free in the UK, and you can watch all of the action on TV on ITV4 or live stream it through ITV Hub without paying a penny. ", - Greg Van Avermaet (CCC Team) following Stage 6: "It was a good day to try something. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 Tour de France will be held August 29 to September 20. I missed a lot of points but what can I do? (FranceTV, geo-restricted)  - Expected LIVE video here. ", - Team INEOS have announced that Chris Froome will leave the team at the end of the 2020 season. I’m happy with my ride today. You don’t need to breathe to pedal and it has been hard with fractured ribs but it’s getting better and better each day and today was quite positive. (Eitb, geo-restricted)  - Expected LIVE video here. - Luka Mezgec (Mitchelton-Scott) following Stage 5: "We knew it [the finish] was going to harder and more technical, as a team we like that. ", - Domenico Pozzovivo (NTT Pro Cycling) has had to withdraw from the Tour de France due to injury: "I didn’t want to leave the Tour without seeing if my body could recover during the course of the race but the pain every day has been incredible. There is an intermediate sprint at 45.5km. 2020-09-03T10:03:05.694Z. Earlier in the stage, we devised a plan for the finale and I knew Lennard was approaching from behind. - Alexey Lutsenko (Astana Pro Team) won Stage 6. ET. The Tour de France 2020 has come to its end, but take a minute now to enjoy the best moments of the event and Tadej Pogacar's victory! (Greig Leach), - Art:  2019 Tour de France Stage 13 Art. ", - Enrico Poitschke, Bora-Hansgrohe Sports Director, after Stage 11: "We were hoping to have a bigger group escape, but in the end, it was just one rider. No doubt we will be going to the next 5 stages trying to replicate today's success. - Edvald Boasson Hagen (NTT Pro Cycling) after Stage 11: "It was pretty hectic but the team did a really good job today overall and a I really good leadout from Max, so that was perfect. ", - 2020 Zwift Virtual Tour de France, France - July 4 — 19 -, - Expected LIVE video here. A massive thanks to everyone involved for providing such a platform, not only for us riders to race but for our partners and cycling fans around the world too, to have racing again which is pretty exciting. The race resumes Tuesday with Stage 10. ), (-- CET) (-- U.S. Eastern) Alternative, (Sporza live stream) (Belgium only) (-- CET) (-- U.S. Eastern) Alternative, (Tour Tracker) (Livestream component geo-restricted), (RTBF livestream, French, geo-restricted) (-- CET) (-- U.S. Eastern) Alternative, Alternative (UK) Alternative, (France2 live stream) (France2 en direct) (geo-restricted) Alternative, (Netherlands only) Alternative, (geo-restricted) Alternative 1 Alternative 2 (English), (English) Deutsch - Español Français - Italiano, (cycling news) Yahoo photo gallery (AP/AFP). Viber. (Greig Leach). (Tdp, geo-restricted)  - Expected LIVE video here. The three-week long event was originally scheduled to take place from June 27 to July 19 but was postponed because of the pandemic. 4) Enjoy Tour de France 2021 on an HD live stream! In the end, it wasn't such a bad time but it wasn't my goal today. - This page will be updated regularly up to and throughout the TDF. We tried to cover all the bases as we knew this was a stage that suited our team and we hoped to get a good result from it, which we did. Then, in the first climb we tried again with Lennard to have a chance at bridging across. I clawed my way back and over the top I manged to stay with the guys, so like I said before, all-in-all a good day. More The Art of Cycling - Sponsored by Richeson Art - Copyright © 2020 Greig Leach, 2020 Tour de France Stage 9 Art: "Only One More - Lennard Kamna (Bora-Hansgrohe), Jumbo Visma" by Greig Leach. This is really amazing.". } (TV2.dk, geo-restricted)  - Expected LIVE video here.