Fish and mashed potatoes for the children. Olvassa el a Tripadvisor utazói által írt értékeléseket a legjobb éttermekről Lübecker Hanse közelében, … We started with sharing their homemade bread which came with two...dips. Lübecker Hanse, Lübeck: Consulta 396 opiniones sobre Lübecker Hanse con puntuación 4,5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°4 de 389 restaurantes en Lübeck. Very nice staff! you can communicate with them in English, not a problem at all). The food is solid, plentifull and have a modern twist. Contacts. Both white wine and water were served ice cold, which was wonderful as the weather outside was rather humid. Guys !!! actually with shrimp. Claimed. ( I do not exaggerate) and it is worth of my recommendation. Everything was amazingly tasty, fresh and light(!!!) ( I do not exaggerate) and it is worth of my recommendation. We really enjoyed our evening here. Wir verbinden hanseatische Tradition mit moderner Küche. We had their whole sole for main - one with small prawns and one with bacon. 4 av 389 restauranter i Lübeck. Both white wine and water were served ice cold, which was wonderful as the weather outside was rather humid. Service was excellent, and we certainly didn't walk out hungry.More, To enter lubecker Hansa is like going back in time and place. We had their whole sole for main - one with small prawns and one with bacon. We had a splendid evening! ... As I mentioned in the title of my post... visiting this restaurant and having dinner at this place was a pure (!!!) Service was excellent, and we certainly didn't walk out hungry.More, To enter lubecker Hansa is like going back in time and place. Also, the very personal service as well as the excellent kitchen gave us full satisfaction. actually with shrimp. The ambiance is simply great. Sehr gut. Lübecker Hanse. Good German food in authentic surroundings. Our Rating. Genau hier fand ich die idealen Bedingungen für eine lang gehegte Idee, traditionelle deutsche Küche mit neuem Flair dem Lübecker Publikum zu präsentieren. Restaurant Lübecker Hanse öffnungszeiten heute. Lübecker Hanse, Lübeck: Se 393 objektive anmeldelser af Lübecker Hanse, som har fået 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. Other RESTAURANT … My wife and I both had flounder, which was excellent. ( I do not exaggerate) and it is worth of my recommendation. It is a small restaurant but we had no...problem being seated immediately, and the ambiance was elegant but cozy. It was billed as being "with crab," but it was...actually with shrimp. Kolk 7, Lübeck, telefon, öffnungszeiten, bild, karte, lage ( I do not exaggerate) and it is worth of my recommendation. Fish and mashed potatoes for the children. Service was excellent, and we certainly didn't walk out hungry. They were both cooked to perfection. As I mentioned in the title of my post... visiting this restaurant and having dinner at this place was a pure (!!!) They were both cooked to perfection. Seid bereit, 13-25 € für euer Essen zu bezahlen. Great food (steak and schnitzel)!! Lübecker Hanse, Lübeck : consultez 385 avis sur Lübecker Hanse, noté 4.5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #5 sur 383 restaurants à Lübeck. Kolk 3-7 Gegenüber Theaterfigurenmuseum, 500m vom Holstentor, über Holstenstrasse, 23552 Lubeck, Schleswig-Holstein … You get value for money Recommended. The main course was good, but we left after this one course because we did not want any more long waiting time for desserts. Das 2. I enjoyed it - especially the homemade tzaitziki. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Guys !!! We...had finished almost all our beverages when the food was finally served. Find on the map and call to book a table. problem being seated immediately, and the ambiance was elegant but cozy. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Lubeck, Hotels near Lubeck Altstadt (Lubeck Oldtown), Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Lubeck, Vietnamese Restaurants for Lunch in Lubeck, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Lubeck. As I mentioned in the title of my post... visiting this restaurant and having dinner at this place was a pure (!!!) Wohlfühl-Konzept der LÜBECKER HANSE. Dr.-Julius-Leber-Str. Lubecker Hanse, Lubeck: See 396 unbiased reviews of Lubecker Hanse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 389 restaurants in Lubeck. Congrats and worth visiting again, We had a memorable evening at Lubecker Hanse, graced by the owner Martin who attended to each table as if we were all personal guests of his. The fishes were huge and tasted wonderful. I bet you won't regret :))) Thank you very much Lüvecker Hanse for hosting me :)))More. lübecker hanse is located kolk 3 in lübeck (23552) in the region of schleswig-holstein (deutschland). Die Firma Restaurant Lübecker Hanse wird im Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht Lübeck unter der Nummer HRB 11053 HL geführt. Restaurants in der Nähe von Lübecker Hanse auf Tripadvisor: Schauen Sie sich 12.025 Bewertungen und 8.770 authentische Fotos von Restaurants in der Nähe von Lübecker Hanse … The vintage room is fascinating, but warm and intimate. Waitresses or waiters come frequently and ask very polite, if everything is alright. Get quick answers from Lubecker Hanse staff and past visitors. Die Lübecker Hanse ist ein Restaurant mit langer Tradition in einem besonderen Ambiente. Restaurants near Lubecker Hanse, Lubeck on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Lubecker Hanse in Lubeck, Schleswig-Holstein. Service was excellent, and we certainly didn't walk out hungry. 787 likes. Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. This is an authentic wonderful building in a small side street. There was some waiting time until we could order. Lubeck › Restaurant Zimmermann’s Lübecker Hanse . I had three dishes... a starter (Shrimps), a main dish (three types of fish, fried potatoes and a salad), and a dessert (cream bruille). Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The menu contains a mix of standard German fair and unique, gourmet items. Very nice wine. treatment (btw. Right here I found the ideal conditions for a long lasting idea to present the combination of Traditionel German cusine with a new Flair. Very nice wine, the staff were friendly and yhe place itself was a funny mix of old and new. 396 reviews #4 of 303 Restaurants in Lubeck $$ - $$$ German European Central European. The main course was good, but we left after this one course because we did not want any more long waiting time for desserts.More, Upon recommendation we have found this excellent restaurant close to the city centre. 4 af 389 restauranter i Lübeck. The food was fresh, and locally sourced, and the cuisine regional and authentic. We would heartily recommend a visit to Martin's restaurant. A legjobb éttermek Lübecker Hanse, Lubeck közelében. Both white wine and water were served ice cold, which was wonderful as the weather outside was rather humid. Lübecker Hanse, Lübeck : consultez 396 avis sur Lübecker Hanse, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #4 sur 390 restaurants à Lübeck. I enjoyed it - especially the homemade tzaitziki. You can have a chat with them. The main course was good, but we left after this one course because we did not want any more long waiting time for desserts.More, Upon recommendation we have found this excellent restaurant close to the city centre. Share. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. As if you were in a small Gaststatte in a village in the countryside of Germany 40 years ago. Lübecker Hanse. The personnel was very friendly. My wife and I both had flounder, which was excellent. You can have a chat with them. However, I think this was an innocent translation error, rather than any attempt to deceive. The food was fresh, and locally sourced, and the cuisine regional and authentic. Unsere Speisen stammen überwiegend aus der Region und werden immer frisch zubereitet. I had three dishes... a starter (Shrimps), a main dish (three types of fish, fried potatoes and a salad), and a dessert (cream bruille). Lübecker Hanse, Lübeck: Bekijk 396 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Lübecker Hanse, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. The beverages were served in a reasonable time, but then there was a long wait for the food. you can communicate with them in English, not a problem at all). Lübecker Hanse, Lubeka: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (396 ) na temat Lübecker Hanse, z oceną 4,5 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 4 z 389 restauracji w Lubece. We had booked a table well in advance and the place was fairly busy. However, I think this was an innocent translation error, rather than any attempt to deceive. I enjoyed it - especially the homemade tzaitziki. We had their whole sole for main - one with small prawns and one with bacon. The room is cosy...and ther service is very good. 👨‍🍳 Lübecker Hanse, #2 von Lübeck Restaurants: 654 Resenzionen und 20 Fotos. Lübecker Hanse, Lübeck: Se 396 objektive anmeldelser af Lübecker Hanse, som har fået 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. However, I think this was an innocent translation error, rather than any attempt to deceive. Local, traditional restaurant. I bet you won't regret :))) Thank you very much Lüvecker Hanse for hosting me :)))More. This place is listed in the restaurant category of the geodruid lübeck 2020 guide. The ambiance is simply great. Very nice wine, the staff were friendly and yhe place itself was a funny mix of old and new. Lübecker Hanse, Lübeck: 396 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 4 von 389 von 389 Lübeck Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Contacts Hours Reviews (20) Related places Get directions Photos page . However, I think this was an innocent translation error, rather than any attempt to deceive. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. more. 38 Bewertungen aus 3 Portalen Tibia Tick Gaststätte Restaurant. Everything was amazingly tasty, fresh and light(!!!) We were greeted by a friendly host, and served through our meal by a charming girl. Great food (steak and schnitzel)!! It looks small, but opens up with «room after...room».. We will be back in December.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Lübecker Hanse, Lübeck: Se 396 objektive anmeldelser av Lübecker Hanse, vurdert til 4,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr. We had a lovely evening here! I bet you won't regret :))) Thank you very much Lüvecker Hanse for hosting me :))). The most important and significant thing at this place is the service with completely professional...treatment (btw. Very nice wine. Die Lübecker Hanse ist ein Restaurant mit langer Tradition in einem besonderen Ambiente. You can have a chat with them. German Restaurant and Seafood Restaurant ... lübecker hanse lübeck • lübecker hanse lübeck photos • lübecker hanse lübeck location • lübecker hanse lübeck address • lübecker hanse lübeck • lubecker hanse lübeck • lübecker hanse lübeck • Waitresses or waiters come frequently and ask very polite, if everything is alright. We really enjoyed our evening here.More. pleasure for me and my palate. I enjoyed it - especially the homemade tzaitziki. We had a splendid evening! The ambiance is simply great. Restaurant Lübecker Hanse Am Kolk 7 (direkt gegenüber dem Lübecker Figurentheater) 23552 Lübeck TELEFON 0451 30406511 restaurant(at)luebeckerhanse.de Das Küchenteam bürgt für eine regionale, frische Küche mit Einflüssen der klassisch französischen Schule. The main course was good, but we left after this one course because we did not want any more long waiting time for desserts. Free Wi-Fi. had finished almost all our beverages when the food was finally served. Be ready to pay 13-24 € for a meal. Good German food in authentic surroundings. Save. pleasure for me and my palate. ... Das Restaurant befindet man in ganz zentral der Stadt, da kann man nicht nur leckeres E... von Yelp am 25.02.2018 Details anzeigen. dips. 4 af 389 restauranter i Lübeck. more. Lübecker Hanse, Lubecca: su Tripadvisor trovi 396 recensioni imparziali su Lübecker Hanse, con punteggio 4,5 su 5 e al n.4 su 389 ristoranti a Lubecca. Local, traditional restaurant. There was some waiting time until we could order. We really enjoyed our evening here.More. Lübecker Hanse. Lübecker Hanse, Lübeck : consultez 385 avis sur Lübecker Hanse, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #5 sur 386 restaurants à Lübeck. Thomas is drinking a Lück Pils by Beer Brauerei at Lübecker Hanse Musste 2 trinken, weil meine Frau sich nach der Bestellung für ein anderes Getränk entschieden hatte. Lübecker Hanse, Lübeck: Consulta 396 opiniones sobre Lübecker Hanse con puntuación 4,5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°4 de 389 restaurantes en Lübeck. We...had finished almost all our beverages when the food was finally served. We had a lovely evening here! As if you were in a small Gaststatte in a village in the countryside of Germany 40 years ago. Lübeck gen NORD zu verlassen – das verspricht schon seit Anbeginn der Hanse, mit kulinarischen Spezialitäten der Partnerstädte heimzukehren. The fishes were huge and tasted wonderful. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The menu contains a mix of standard German fair and unique, gourmet items. Genießen Sie die besten Speisen der europäischen Hanse, herzlich Willkommen im NORD. We started with sharing their homemade bread which came with two...dips. Everything was amazingly tasty, fresh and light(!!!) you can communicate with them in English, not a problem at all). 👨‍🍳 Zimmermann’s Lübecker Hanse, #2 among Lübeck restaurants: 654 reviews ️ by visitors and 20 detailed photos 📸. Lübecker Hanse Gaststätten GmbH . It is a small restaurant but we had no...problem being seated immediately, and the ambiance was elegant but cozy. The fishes were huge and tasted wonderful. The vintage room is fascinating, but warm and intimate. The most important and significant thing at this place is the service with completely professional...treatment (btw. Portions were very big. Lübecker Hanse is a Restaurant with a long tradition in a special ambience. Lübecker Hanse, Lübeck: Se 386 objektiva omdömen av Lübecker Hanse, som fått betyg 4,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor och rankas som nummer5 av 385 restauranger i Lübeck. You get value for money Recommended. We would heartily recommend a visit to Martin's restaurant. The beverages were served in a reasonable time, but then there was a long wait for the food. Lübecker Hanse, Lübeck : consultez 396 avis sur Lübecker Hanse, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #4 sur 389 restaurants à Lübeck. Lubecker Hanse, Lubeck: See 385 unbiased reviews of Lubecker Hanse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 383 restaurants in Lubeck. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The food is solid, plentifull and have a modern twist. problem being seated immediately, and the ambiance was elegant but cozy. They were both cooked to perfection. The service was good all the way. treatment (btw. Also, the very personal service as well as the excellent kitchen gave us full satisfaction. Both white wine and water were served ice cold, which was wonderful as the weather outside was rather humid. We had their whole sole for main - one with small prawns and one with bacon. We would heartily recommend a visit to Martin's restaurant.More, We wandered in at random after visiting the nearby St. Peter's Church. Very nice staff! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We had booked a table well in advance and the place was fairly busy. We really enjoyed our evening here. The food was fresh, and locally sourced, and the cuisine regional and authentic. Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. 4.1 Closed now 20 reviews. It was billed as being "with crab," but it was...actually with shrimp. Portions were very big. We would heartily recommend a visit to Martin's restaurant.More, We wandered in at random after visiting the nearby St. Peter's Church. Dazu gehört der Verkauf von fair gehandelten Produkten bei Tee und Kaffee, Bio-Produkten bei Säften und der Anspruch weitestgehend regional einzukaufen. Die eingetragene Rechtsform lautet Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung. It looks small, but opens up with «room after...room».. We will be back in December.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They were both cooked to perfection. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Kolk 3–7 About our rating system. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hotels near Lubeck Altstadt (Lubeck Oldtown), Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Lubeck, Vietnamese Restaurants for Lunch in Lubeck, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Lubeck. The service was good all the way. The room is cosy...and ther service is very good. Restaurants in der Nähe von Lübecker Hanse auf Tripadvisor: Schauen Sie sich 12.017 Bewertungen und 8.766 authentische Fotos von Restaurants in der Nähe von Lübecker Hanse … You can have a chat with them. pleasure for me and my palate. Lübecker Hanse, Lübeck. Kolk 3-7 Gegenüber Theaterfigurenmuseum, 500m vom Holstentor, über Holstenstrasse, 23552 Lubeck, Schleswig-Holstein Germany. dips. Extremely nice veal. you can communicate with them in English, not a problem at all). The food was fresh, and locally sourced, and the cuisine regional and authentic. The personnel was very friendly. Auf der Karte finden und einen Tisch reservieren ☎️. Kolk 3-7 Gegenüber Theaterfigurenmuseum, 500m vom Holstentor, über Holstenstrasse, 23552 Lubeck, Schleswig-Holstein Germany. Congrats and worth visiting again, We had a memorable evening at Lubecker Hanse, graced by the owner Martin who attended to each table as if we were all personal guests of his. The fishes were huge and tasted wonderful. Lübecker Hanse Gaststätten GmbH. You get value for money Recommended.More, Everywere you get fresh asparagus this time of the year, and here it was coocked to perfektion. Genau hier fand ich die idealen Bedingungen für eine lang gehegte Idee, … traditionelle Speisen mit neuem Flair dem Lübecker Publikum zu präsentieren. Lubecker Hanse, Lubeck: See 389 unbiased reviews of Lubecker Hanse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 386 restaurants in Lubeck. Everything was amazingly tasty, fresh and light(!!!) This is an authentic wonderful building in a small side street.