The front is dominated by the large single-frame grill … 8 nájdených vozidiel . The 12.3-inch HD display shows razor-sharp animations and provides you with relevant vehicle information. You can also opt for the Audi virtual cockpit plus. Vymazať všetky filtre. Souhrnná stránka modelů Audi Q3. Takoj opazimo precej bolj dinamičen komplet odbijačev z večjimi odprtinami za zajem zraka, tako zadaj kot spredaj, zelo opazna je pa tudi sprednja maska v obliki satovja in v sijoči se črni barvi. The front is dominated by the large single-frame grill … Book a test drive Spotřeba paliva při kombinovaném provozu: 1,4-1,7 l/100 km Spotřeba elektrické energie při kombinovaném provozu: 14,4-16,0 kWh/100 km Build your Audi Q3 using the Audi configurator. Oblasť hľadania. Since 1st September 2017, certain new vehicles are already being type-approved according to the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP), a more realistic test procedure for measuring fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. Dizajnová vychytávka a každodenný spoločník - Audi Q3 Sportback spája estetiku a vášeň kupé so silou a funkčnosťou SUV. RS Q3 Sportback. A3 Sportback. Aby zapewnić niepowtarzalną przyjemność z jazdy, Audi Q3 Sportback oferuje technologie, dzięki którym jazda sprawia jeszcze więcej przyjemności. Zadnja klupa nudi mesto za tri osobe i serijski se može uzdužno pomeriti za 130 milimetara, dok se nagib njenih trostruko deljivih naslona može namještati u sedam nivoa. Progressive design. Široká ponuka systémov infotainment a konektivity, ako aj rozsiahla sériová výbava zabezpečujú veľkú dávku potešenia z jazdy. Find new car pricelists, new car launches, new car promotions, new car reviews, latest car news & car advice. ... Novi Q3. Progressive design. The Audi Q3 Sportback is equipped with numerous driver assistance systems that support you in everyday traffic. Predný pohon S tronic 7-st. 4-dverové. Detaljnije. In the Audi Q3 Sportback, you can experience our latest infotainment generation directly from the luxury class. Novi Q5. Na konfigurator. Ekspresivni branici i linija krova nalik coupéu prenose sportsko-dinamičnu karizmu. Novi Q3 Ovaj model se još uvek ne nalazi u konfiguratoru. Drugo ime sportskog duha. Objem zavazadlového prostoru 530 litrů … ... Na Novi Q3. Vybírat můžete např. Zajedno u održivu budućnost. The Q3 Sportback is marginally longer, lower and, weirdly, narrower than the car on which it’s based. Progressive design. AUDI Q3 Sportback | Takoj dobavljivo. Konfigurator. Konfigurator. Tagad uzlabotais Audi Q3 Sportback par īpaši izdevīgu cenu – 35 000 EUR ar 265 EUR mēneša maksājumu*. Self-confident, extroverted, and sporty – this is the Audi Q3 Sportback. A3 Sportback 2020. Novi Q3. Typical RS-specific elements contribute to the overall athletic design of the compact SUV coupé crossover. Novi Q3 Prosječna potrošnja goriva: 4,5-5,8 l/100km CO₂ ... Novi Audi A3 Sportback. Na konfigurator. Q3. Q3. in hkratno sklenitvijo kasko ter obveznega zavarovanja vozila preko zavarovalnega zastopnika družbe Porsche Zavarovalno Zastopništvo d.o.o.. Q3 Sportback Audi Q3 Sportback se još uvek ne nalazi u konfiguratoru Na Q3 Sportback. Pieteikties testa braucienam; Līzinga kalkulators; Krājuma auto; Sazināties ar dīleri Self-confident, extroverted, and sporty – this is the Audi Q3 Sportback. Novi Q3. The rear bench offers space for three people and can be moved longitudinally by 130 millimetres as standard; its triple-divided backrests can be tilted in seven positions. Napomena: Audi Q3 45 TFSI e … The Audi Q3 Sportback boasts a power of SUVs and elegance of coupes. Audi Q3 Sportback raspolaže izrazito varijabilnom unutrašnjošću. The Audi Q3 Sportback is equipped with numerous driver assistance systems that support you in everyday traffic. Náhľad. Select your trim, engine, exterior, interior and equipment to create your perfect Audi. Novi Q5 Potrošnja kombinovano: 5,3-5,4 l/100 km Introducing the new online showroom, where you can discover our full line-up of models right from your home or wherever you are. Audi RS Q3: v kolikor pa ste bolj zahtevni in si želite večjih zmogljivosti, pa je tukaj za vas tudi Audi RS Q3, ki je na voljo kot Sportback ali kot običajni športni terenec. Under the hood, the 2.5-litre TFSI engine generates 294 kW (400 hp). Get New Audi Q3 Sportback photos, all arranged in the New Audi Q3 Sportback photo gallery. The volume of the luggage compartment ranges from 530 to 1,400 litres. Q5. z motorů 35 TFSI 110kW, 35 TFSI 110kW S tronic nebo 35 TDI S tronic 110 kW a… A deeply rising shoulder line and a flat sloping roof line lead into the characteristic rear of the Audi RS Q3 Sportback. Q3 Sportback. The front is dominated by the large single-frame grill … Odmah dostupna vozila. Přehledně seřazené modely aktuální nabídky společnosti Audi Česká Republika. Benzín. Výbavy . The standard equipment includes a 10.25 inch digital instrument cluster. Audi Q3 Sportback 45 TFSI e. Zahvaljujući inovativnom plug-in hibridnom pogonu moguća je lokalna vožnja bez emisija između 45 i 50 kilometara isključivo na električni pogon. The Audi Q3 Sportback is equipped with numerous driver assistance systems that support you in everyday traffic. A3. The Audi Online Showroom. The Audi Q3 Sportback has a highly variable interior. Standard equipment and the choice of options both vary by trim. Audi Q3 Sportback. Q3 Sportback. Experience the fascination of not having to compromise. Novi Q5. Novi Audi A4. With the Audi RS 7 Sportback, you can have both. Q3 Sportback Sline 35 TFSI STR. The Audi RS Q3 Sportback. Výrazné nárazníky a línia strechy podobná modelom kupé vytvárajú športový a dynamický vzhľad. For full details of specification, please click on the information buttons below. Det betyder, at biler der bygges i konfiguratoren kun kan matches på tekniske detaljer, udstyr og pris ved at … Piedāvājums spēkā līdz 31.03.2021. A3. A3 Limousine. Q3. The RS Q3 Sportback is available in different versions, known as trim levels. | Audi | Oglejte si našo ponudbo takoj dobavljivih vozil Audi. These allow you to choose a version that reflects your preferred styling, driving experience and equipment level. The Audi Q3 Sportback is equipped with numerous driver assistance systems that support you in everyday traffic. The Audi Q3 Sportback is a refreshing take on the familiar coupe-like SUV theme, and will probably win buyers on looks alone. ... der er vist i vores konfigurator kunne ændre sig i tekniske detaljer, udstyr og pris. A3 Sportback Potrošnja kombinovano: 4,3-6,0 l/100km CO2-Emisija kombinovano: 111-136 g/km Na A3 ... Audi Q3 Sportback se još uvek ne nalazi u konfiguratoru Na Q3 Sportback. For the first time ever in Malaysia, new models like the Q3 Sportback and RS models such as the RS 4 Avant, RS 5 Sportback, RS 6 Avant and RS 7 Sportback will be available for bookings. Detaljnije. ... der er vist i vores konfigurator kunne ændre sig i tekniske detaljer, udstyr og pris. Športové a elektrizujúce. Equipped with the latest infotainment and connectivity features from Audi, plus a comprehensive range of luxury and safety technology, the first ever Audi Q3 Sportback is an SUV for the modern age. Ostanite posebni. Na zadním sedadle s třídílným opěradlem s možností nastavení sklonu do sedmi poloh mohou cestovat až tři osoby, přičemž je možné sedadlo podélně posunout v rozsahu 130 mm. Triedenie. Det betyder, at biler der bygges i konfiguratoren kun kan matches på tekniske detaljer, udstyr og pris ved at … The front is dominated by the large single-frame grill … Zapremina prtljažnika je od 530 do 1400 litara. Self-confident, extroverted, and sporty – this is the Audi Q3 Sportback. Q5. Radīts tavām prasībām Audi Q3 Sportback īpašais piedāvājums. A3 Limousine 2020. The Audi Q3 Sportback is equipped with numerous driver assistance systems that support you in everyday traffic. Progressive design. Sadarbībā ar Audi Līzings. Self-confident, extroverted, and sporty – this is the Audi Q3 Sportback. Mezi přednosti Audi Q3 Sportback patří i velmi variabilní interiér. Also join our car discussion and forum discussion for car reviews, motoring news & motoring guides. Prosječna potrošnja goriva kombinirano*: 5,0 - 6,9 l/100 km CO₂-emisija kombinirano*: 128-157 g/km Sammensæt din drømmebil, og book en prøvetur i Audi Q3 Sportback nu. Oglaševane cene modelov A1, A3, A4, Q2, Q3, Q3 SB, Q5, Q5 SB, A5, A6 in A7 vključujejo bonus v vrednosti 2.000 EUR z DDV, do katerega je leasingojemalec upravičen v primeru sklenitve pogodbe o finančnem leasingu preko družbe Porsche Leasing SLO d.o.o. A1. ¹ The specified fuel consumption and emission data have been determined according to the measurement procedures prescribed by law. Audi Q3 Sportback je skvělá volba!. Audi Centrum Košice Košice. Coupé-like elegant design lines in tango red meet the brute force of the V8 TFSI engine. Self-confident, extroverted, and sporty – this is the Audi Q3 Sportback. e-tron Sportback. Eye-catcher and everyday companion – the Audi Q3 Sportback combines the emotional design of a coupé with the lifestyle attributes of an SUV. Benzín 1.5 l 150 k 110 kW. The front is dominated by the large single-frame grill … Sammensæt din drømmebil, og book en prøvetur i Audi Q3 Sportback TFSI e nu. With the quattro all-wheel drive system, it helps you conquer challenge on the road, both in cities and in the countryside. Progressive design. Audi Q3 Sportback 45 TFSI e. S inovatívnym plug-in hybridným pohonom prejde asi 45 až 50 kilometrov na čisto elektrický pohon a pritom lokálne s nulovými emisiami. AUDI Q3 Sportback | Ihned k dispozici | Audi | null. Jako wyposażenie dodatkowe dostępne jest zawieszenie z adaptacyjną kontrolą stopnia tłumienia, które – współpracując z Audi drive select – w kilka milisekund przystosowuje się do stanu nawierzchni i do warunków drogowych. Book a test drive A1 ... Q3 Sportback TFSI e. RS Q3. biela gletscher metalíza.