Your comparison list is empty. © 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. And I couldn't not suggest at least trying ... Read more. Over 300 patents and more than 80 awards for the company and its products prove that focusing on the essential pays off. Includes: 576012 (Consists of 1x 576011 and 1x 491498), 1x additional 491498, 2x 491594, and 2x 482107. Ripping and cross cutting 8x4 sheets of 3/4 ply is so much safer and easier when using the TS 55. Latest Festool TV episodes, quick guides and more. Another key feature is the newly developed spacer wedge. {{shop.shopData.zip}} {{shop.shopData.city}}, Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer search, 519,00 Condition is excellent- very little use. Please check your cookie settings in order to use the comparison. Thanks for the review Sam!! Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool. Optimises work processes and saves time. High quality, bought myself one and easily turns 5 hours of join cutting into under an hour. This auction is live! This way, you are always working with the right saw blade and sawing at a speed adapted to the material. Great tool, have been making shop cabinets (wall & floor). Up until now I would cut the sheets down with a circular or jig saw then run them thru the table saw. ... Festool 491750 Cover ABSA - TS 55 Spare Parts. Appreciate your time in doing so. Using this machine gives you the confidenence that the cut is both precise and clean. That's brilliant to hear! Your trust is our top concern. CMS-GE Indoor Furnishing pdf manual download. I love the dust extraction, accurate settings, quick change blade and the sustainer storage box. Accessories & Related Products. Cheers, Justin. 1 lit. Exact cuts, even at an angle. Please select at least one more product to start the comparison. It's brilliant to have you on board. Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Purchased in June 2020 at Total Tools Physical store. Many Festool power tools have already been in use for 30 years – or longer. Festool TS 55 Q Dive Circular Power Saw Complete Kit with FS1400 Ruler Cable Box. atf 55 eb; CTL 22 E SG; ts 55 ebq; 180 E POETSMACHINE ; AFT55 ; AFT55E ; AFT55EB ; ap 55 eb ; ap 55 fs ; ap 65 ; ap 65 eb The angles 0° and 45° can be selected directly using the locking positions. Tool isn’t designed to cut stone, but I’ve been doin it for years spraying water into the blade while cutting. I couldn’t do without it, better then the makita any day. We really appreciate it. With the clip-on splinter guard in combination with the guide rail it is even possible to saw on both sides without splinters. Available with a viewing window or splinter guard, the TS 55 R gives you even more control and perfect results. Great investment for a small business. Festool TS 55 EBQ Plunge Saw,1200w, Speed control. Cheers, Justin. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. Since the family business was founded in 1925, quality and innovation have been its top priority. Questions or need help ordering? 1 lit. Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. This is a fantastic saw. There is also an extended angle setting and a dual display for cutting depth adjustment. ... Contemplated the TS-75 but the 55 handles everything I do on a daily basis with ease and is lighter for handling. 2020 - Explorez le tableau « Idée Festool » de Reda Dubray, auquel 665 utilisateurs de Pinterest sont abonnés. The recommendation for the dust bag is ace, a good solution when a dust extractor isn't feasible. Retrofitting the Basis-Plus with the TS 55 is achieved by simply using the sliding table SAS 500 (see Page 13). By sending the email address I agree that Festool (TTS Tooltechnic Systems Ireland Ltd, Festool UK Ltd, Festool GmbH) may send me relevant information by e-mail. Purchased in April 2017 at Total Tools for A$1,299.00. Telephone +44 (0) 1284 760791 Hairline crack in base,blades lock not working. ... provide the basis for ultra-precise work. Guide rails make work easier by taking the tool to the work, and save time and money by eliminating laborious measurements, rework and wasted material. Purchased in December 2017 at Total Tools. Really glad the plunge saw is helping you and your work. Great saw have had great pleasure producing some great cupboards and furniture. Model Reference: CMS-GE GB 240V. 576012491498K, Festool TS 55 REQ-F-Plus-FS Imp Circular Saw Clamp and Connector Kit. Gint you obviously don't get it. Stay up-to-date with the things that matter to you! RRP inc. VAT. VAT, 622,80 1x, hex key, WAF 5 Much appreciated. Listing monitored by Festool representatives. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Associated Business: Wood, Painter. Festool FS-1400/2 55" Guide Rail 1,400 mm. Festool 570281 Cms-ts 55 R Module Mounting Spare Parts - Part Shop Direct Partshop Message COVID-19 UPDATE: W e are still running at full capacity and fully operational, however there may be some slight delays with deliveries from our suppliers. Really appreciate it. In the product overview, you can add products for comparison. One excellent feature is the ultra-flat and, thanks to the inward-pointing extractor connector, completely flat housing. Maximum flexibility thanks to the flat housing for minimal wall clearance (12 mm) Angle adjustment with undercut function from -1 to 47 ° Safe working and easy application in an existing kerf through the guide wedge General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. The spring-loaded guide wedge runs in front of the saw blade to prevent it from jamming and makes it easier to insert the blade in existing joints. 1x. Straight accurate cuts. The only flaw of the base is that the power switch isn't working so I used a socket for switching on/off instead (would be easy and cheap to replace). Cheers, Justin. Available with a viewing window or splinter guard, the TS 55 … Discuss Festool TS 55 EBQ - My new toy! Ook voor ondersteuning en handleiding per email. chips and offcuts). Contemplated the TS-75 but the 55 handles everything I do on a daily basis with ease and is lighter for handling. Saw Festool TS 55 EBQ Original Operating Manual/Spare Parts List (78 pages) Saw Festool TS 55 REBQ Original Operating Manual. And we're sure the user isn't that rough... if anything the tool brings out the skills! Greatly appreciate it. Nah but seriously, it's great to hear the plunge saw is making your work a lot easier and saving you time. Thanks so much for the review, Freddy!! 400 N. Enterprise Blvd Lebanon, IN 46052 Telephone 1-888-337-8600 E-mail webmaster@festoolusa.com. Treat yourself and get one! Festool Code / Part Number: 561261. Hey Tyrone, really appreciate your time writing a review on the plunge saw!! Thanks heaps for reviewing the plunge saw, Alexander! Cheers, Justin. This requires Festool to process my personal data. Good to read your feedback and glad that the plunge saw makes things easier and safer for you. Strengths and benefits. I mostly cut sheetgoods and doors, sometimes the raisin stuff (in Holland called "trespa", after a brandname), sometimes the transparent plastic channel stuff (Think it's called polycarbonate) . With guide rails, individual saw blades and a mobile dust extractor for dust-free results. Cheers, Justin. Really glad it's proving to be a great investment for your business. Festool Stud Screw FES464525 - Part Shop Direct. 576012, FESTOOL TS 55 REQ-F-PLUS-FS PLUNGE CUT CIRCULAR SAW (576011 and 491498) The TS 55 REQ is the most portable and versatile of Festool's plunge cut saws. Great ToolHighly recommend this saw and track system along with the midi dust extractor, the combination keeps a clean and tidy work shop and site. Adapted forfor TS 55 R, TSC 55can be used with or without guide railfor low-splinter cuts to the right of the saw blade. One excellent feature is the ultra-flat and, thanks to the inward-pointing extractor connector, completely flat housing. 0151 207 1400. You can view 4 of 19 possible accessory items here. Patented splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing. Festool TS Plunge Cut Track Saws deliver the capabilities of a table saw, a miter saw, a radial arm saw, and even a panel saw, all with unmatched precision in a compact, portable design. Only the modules and power tools offered by Fes- The CMS-GE can be set up with or without the legs tool may be installed. The legal basis for this is Art. Thanks so much for the review, Freddy!! Register now for free via MyFestool and benefit for three years. I bought a new Festool TS-55 and dust collector over the weekend to cut some full size sheets of plywood. in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums ... YouTube - Rockler Presents Festool TS Plunge Cut Saw[/ame] D. Diamond Pool Finishers TF. Festool 492243 Parallel side fence PA - TS 75 Spare Parts. The FastFix spindle stop makes it extremely easy to change the saw blade in no time at all. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Select an online shop and you will be redirected, {{shop.shopData.name}} Amazing sawI was indecisive about buying this saw and man I wish I bought it sooner, hands down best tool I’ve ever bought.Perfect accurate cuts every time.I highly recommend buying the dust bag as I work outside on tight sites often and rarely need a dust extractor now. I'm glad I finally decided to purchase one. Thanks for the review, Gav you legend! And I couldn't not suggest at least trying ... a Festool extractor out... if you want to put one through its paces, we offer free demos on them ;) Cheers, Justin, Workzone (Aldi) Titanium Circular Saw AUS8000Tbs. So being British and still having - some pride in our work - find these definitely the tools to do the job properly. You can view 4 of 19 possible accessory items here. In October Woodworking Sale. Purchased in July 2019 at Total Tools Physical store for A$1,149.00. We sad German orientated sad ***** like the holistic concept of "Festool World". Using this machine gives you the confidenence that the cut is both precise and clean.The track is a magic bit of kit and combined with the saw ............. nuff said !!!! $397.50. Bekijk en download hier de handleiding van Festool Basis 1A Zaag (pagina 13 van 59) (Dansk, Deutsch, English, Espanõl, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Suomi, Svenska). Cheers, Justin, the best tool in my archive has made work so much easier with this quality choice of tool saving me both time and money glad I made the switch to festool, We're glad you made the switch too ;) haha!! You can view 8 of 19 possible accessory items here. Thanks heaps for the review, mate! The long service life of our professional tools is no coincidence. Thanks for the feedback and review, Peter!! Hey Milan. Work adapted to the material. Partshop Message. Yours patriotically Festool USA LLC. Do you have a question about your tool? a) GDPR. View and Download Festool CMS-GE original operating manual/spare parts list online. “Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material. Next. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. 6 para. VIEW ITEM. Add to cart. Dead accurate, great dust extraction, only thing that makes it a little rough is the user. also allows you to get very accurate cuts in a variety of materials. Great to hear Bryan, thanks for taking the time to write a review about your track saw! 1x, Flag window; vision panel 1x, splinterguard RRP exc. Product Type: Basic unit VG. Cheers, Justin. 240v. And at the same time it has a low overall weight. Thanks so much for taking the time to review the plunge saw, Cam! With no body, it is possible to saw close to the edges with a minimum 12 mm wall spacing. Glad it's adding so much value to you and your work. Festool develops high-grade power tools for professional and ambitious users. Supporter. The TS 55 makes the actual cut right on the edge of the scribe line, even at an angle. Festool Plunge saw TS 55 REBQ Plus FS 561580 with guide rail 1400mm. Similar opinion? Purchased in June 2020 at Sydney Tools for A$1,500.00. Purchased in February 2020 at Total Tools for A$1,049.00. Profile plate BASIS 2 A £169.41. Festool Table Saw SYS-TS 55 Basis 1A/T. Great to hear that the plunge saw gives you the results you want, and combined with the MIDI, definitely an ideal setup for tidy and safe working. This requires Festool to process my personal data. Undercuts from -1° to 47° are also possible with the extended adjustment option. Cheers, Justin, Quality machineClean cutsWorks well with the vacummEasy to useSet up only takes 2 minsOnly thing i didnt like you have to buy 2 seperate connectorsI will keep buying festool for quality uses. Further details in the disclaimer. So easy to set up and use should have bought it years ago just need the vacuum now. Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion. Perfect adaptation to the working material, controlled speed and temperature monitoring. Thanks so much for the review!! 1x, Systainer SYS3 M 337 6 para. The TS 55 R represents the newest edition of Festool's track saws and offers evolutionary improvements. Be the first to review “FESTOOL TS 55 CMS Mobile Table Saw Bench Set [201593] ... for space-saving storage of the CMS and Basis modules alternatively, 2 Systainers per plug-in can be accommodated adjustable plug-in height. Festool 490069 Basis 1A/T Spare Parts. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. … Free shipping . Cheers, Justin. This ensures even more precision and easy operation. Advantage: No rework and considerably less workpiece waste. Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working. Really appreciate the review, Jack! Plunge-cut saw (8 pages) Summary of Contents for Festool ATF 55E. Monday - Saturday 8.30am - … By sending the email address I agree that Festool (Festool UK Ltd, TTS Tooltechnic Systems Ireland Ltd, Festool GmbH) may send me relevant information by e-mail. Festool develops high-grade power tools for professional and ambitious users. Meest populaire producten van Festool. Further information on data protection can be found at: www.festool.co.uk/legal-information/data-protection, Sawing wood: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA, Sawing wood: A-weighted sound power level, LWA, Sawing metal: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA, Sawing metal: Total vibration average, Ah, Sawing metal: A-weighted sound power level, LWA. Prices of retailers may vary.↑, fine tooth saw blade HW W48 These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Purchased in June 2020 at Total Tools for A$1,249.00. This will do whatever you want it to do and do it perfectly every time.A little under powered for bigger applications but take the extra time to do multiple passes and it’s fine. It may be a little more expensive than other brands, but the quality of both the tool and it's cut are second to none. Connect rails using Festool Guide Rail Connectors to make limitless cuts. Overall the best circular saw we have ever made. R3000 Not Negotiable. You can view 8 of 19 possible accessory items here. VIEW ITEM. This requires Festool to process my personal data. Customer reviews. Page 1 ATF 55E Circular Saw Instruction Manual Important: Read … Thanks to the segments and the ribbing, the die-cast magnesium plate is not only torsionally rigid, but also stable and robust. By sending the email address I agree that Festool (Festool UK Ltd, TTS Tooltechnic Systems Ireland Ltd, Festool GmbH) may send me relevant information by e-mail. COVID-19 UPDATE: W e are still running at full capacity and fully operational, however there may be some slight delays with deliveries from our suppliers. 1 lit. With no body, it is possible to saw close to the edges with a minimum 12 mm wall spacing. Hi, this is a set of Festool ATF 55 EB/1 circular plunge saw and foldable Festool Basis Plus 1A/T base (stand), both in a great working order. For safe work when planing, sawing and routing. Cheers, Justin. Festool TS 55 EBQ Circular Saw. Bladechange is easy on the TS's, and the special blades to cut other materials can get pricey. With extra-large font and fine adjustment feature to perform accurate plunge cuts. Implement practical ideas with our application examples. £405.89. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! 10 déc. Another advantage of the 55 over the 75: price of sawblades. Really appreciate your time taken to share this experience, Gaz!! Good to read your feedback and glad that the plunge saw makes things easier and safer for you. 1x, guide rail FS 1400/2 Great tool, used it about 5 years ago for a stone mason company cutting engineered benchtops. Complete with extraction hose. The TS 55 R is fitted with guide jaws that do not require tools to be adjusted, in order to enable the saw to operate without any inaccuracy. Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier. Purchased in June 2020 at Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria for A$1,300.00. {{'Available in {0} online shop'.format(ctrl.counter)}}, {{'Available in {0} online shops'.format(ctrl.counter)}}, Slimline housing for maximum flexibility and close proximity to the wall (12 mm), Angle adjustment with undercut function from -1 to 47°, Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint, Transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade, Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick, Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw, Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints. The next project will have a couple of long pieces plus if my first cut is my final cut i won't have to buy a couple sheets of plywood. The dust extraction it good but maybe you guys should copy the Mafell’s dust collection I think it’s a better system thanks. Add to quote / delivery timeframe estimate Really great to hear it's helped you out so much. !Would thoroughly recommend this track and saw for clean, accurate cuts. Glad that the plunge saw makes your top-notch (and tidy) work that bit easier. Looking forward to buying other Festool tools. Use the FS 1400 Guide Rail (55 inches) with the Festool TS Plunge cut saw to make precision cuts up to 49 inches long. The sliding table is mentioned because unlike the Basis 1 A/T Work module for the ATF55 which allows the saw to slide past the wood when cross-cutting, the CMS-TS55 module doesn't allow the saw to slide - you have to move the wood instead, by using the sliding table.