Alaa Bakir (Class: Live, born 15 Jan 2001) is a Germany professional footballer who plays as a wide midfielder for Borussia Dortmund in Germany 1. His overall rating is 54. © 2009 - 2021 Powered by SoFIFA.com. The left-footed, 5’6’’ winger comes into FIFA 21 as the best cheap RW with high potential to sign in Career Mode, only costing £878,000 to gain access to his 79 POT. His height is 179 cm and weight is 71 kg (body type small). 6. Fiche Joueur: A. Bakir (Alaa Bakir) FIFA 21 18 février 2021 - 15/01/2001 (19 ans) - NOTE 61 - POTENTIEL 77 Are there rumours this player is going somewhere else? Bundesliga. Alaa Bakir, frischgebackener Deutscher Meister mit der U17, hat beim Bundesliga-Vierten einen Profivertrag bis 2021 unterschrieben. Search the FIFA 20 Career Mode Database to find players potentials and stats How do I change my password on SoFIFA? Player Page: A. Bakir (Alaa Bakir) FIFA 19 04 july 2019 - 15/01/2001 (17 years) - OVR 58 - POTENTIAL 76 In FIFA 20, Bakir got a rating of 59 and a potential of 77. 2. He is 19 years old from Germany and playing for Borussia Dortmund in the Germany 1. His best stats are: Agility: 75, Balance: 73, Acceleration: 69, Dribbling: 67, Sprint Speed: 65. 7. Alaa Bakir 58 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT. Alaa Bakir (Alaa Hamad Bakir, born 15 January 2001) is a German footballer who plays as a right midfield for German club Borussia Dortmund. Er ist 20 Jahre alt und seine Staatsbürgerschaft ist Deutschland. He is currently 19 years old and plays as a Wide Midfielder for Borussia Dortmund in Germany. His has got a 3-star skillmoves rating. His height is 179 cm and weight is 71 kg (body type small). © www.fifaindex.com 2021 - Terms Of Service - Privacy - Cookie Policy. His overall rating in FIFA 20 is 59 with a potential of 77. Join the discussion or compare with others! In the game FIFA 20 his overall rating is 59. Currently, Alaa Bakir is playing with number 43. Below is the full roster of Borussia Dortmund on FIFA 21 with their corresponding Overall, Potential … Alaa Bakir FIFA 21 has 3 Skill moves and 3 Weak Foot, he is Right-footed and his workrates are Med/Med. Alaa Bakir wurde am 15.01.2001 in geboren. Alaa Bakir 59 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team FUT. Alaa Bakir (Alaa Hamad Bakir, born 15 January 2001) is a German footballer who plays as a central attacking midfielder for German club Borussia Dortmund. FIFA 21 Alaa Bakir rating, stats, potential & more! Alaa Bakir Rating is 61. Das teilte der 17-Jährige auf seinem Instagram-Profil mit. Info. He prefers to shoot with his right-footed and weak foot is 3. Add the latest transfer rumour here. FIFA series and all FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms  Privacy  FAQ. In the game FIFA 19 his overall rating is 58. He prefers to shoot with his right-footed and weak foot is 3. His potential is 77 and his position is CAM. Bakir has got a 3-star skillmoves rating. How do I merge multiple SoFIFA accounts. Please provide your email. Hallö.Wilkommen zu "Fifa 20 Karriere Alaa Bakir, das versteckte Talent" bei Fifa 20 Karrieremodus. His has got a 3-star skillmoves rating. Alaa Bakir, 20, aus Deutschland Borussia Dortmund II, seit 2020 Offensives Mittelfeld Marktwert: 125 Tsd. Bundesliga (1). Alaa Bakir (Class: Live, born 15 Jan 2001) is a Germany professional footballer who plays as a wide midfielder for Borussia Dortmund in Germany 1. Alaa Bakir was born on Jan. 15, 2001. He prefers to shoot with his right-footed and weak foot is 3. Alaa Bakir, aktuelle News & Gerüchte, Spielerprofil, Statistiken, Karriere- und Transferinformationen über den BV Borussia 09 Dortmund II Spieler, präsentiert von Goal.com. The player's height is 179cm | 5'10" and his weight is 71kg | 157lbs . His workrates are Medium / Medium. Bundesliga. His height is 179 cm and weight is 71 kg (body type small). Bundesliga. His has got a 3-star skillmoves rating. Alaa Bakir (Alaa Hamad Bakir, born 15 January 2001) is a German footballer who plays as a right midfield for German club Borussia Dortmund. I received an email that I created a new SoFIFA account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account, 3. I can't sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists. FIFA 21 Alaa Bakir rating, stats, potential & more! Das entspricht 1.667 Euro pro Monat. Jugador: A. Bakir (Alaa Bakir) FIFA 20 02 octubre 2019 - 15/01/2001 (18 años) - MEDIA 58 - POTENCIAL 76 Player Page: A. Bakir (Alaa Bakir) FIFA 20 24 february 2020 - 15/01/2001 (18 years) - OVR 59 - POTENTIAL 77 View all his stats at FIFA Index. How do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email? Alaa Bakir, 20, aus Jordanien ⬢ Position: Sturm ⬢ Aktueller Verein: Borussia Dortmund II (seit 2013) - kicker In the game FIFA 21 his overall rating is 60. Bakir's height is 177 cm cm and his weight is estimated at 69 kg kg according to our database. - Career Mode His overall rating is 54. We will send you an email containing further instructions. Borussia Dortmund is a team in the Bundesliga league playable on FIFA 21. Alaa Bakir on FIFA 21 - FIFA , all cards, stats, reviews and comments! - Career Mode € * 15.01.2001 in Münster, Deutschland Sein geschätztes Gehalt liegt bei 20.000 Euro pro Jahr. Adding to his appeal, the foundations are there for Fatar to become a very useful player on the pitch. Alaa Bakir (Alaa Hamad Bakir, born 15 January 2001) is a German footballer who plays as a right midfield for German club Borussia Dortmund. Sein aktueller Verein ist Borussia Dortmund II, er spielt dort im Sturm - Mittelstürmer. In the game FIFA 20 his overall rating is 59. Alaa Bakir plays as a Wide Midfielder for Borussia Dortmund. Join the discussion or compare with others! 9. His overall rating is 54. 5. In the game FIFA 21 his overall rating is 61. He prefers to shoot with his right foot. How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA? Alaa Bakir (Alaa Hamad Bakir, born 15 January 2001) is a German footballer who plays as a right midfield for German club Borussia Dortmund. Among the team's players, Jadon Sancho has the highest FIFA 21 rating followed by Mats Hummels in second and Marco Reus in third. Alaa Bakir (Class: Live, born 15 Jan 2001) is a Germany professional footballer who plays as a wide midfielder for Borussia Dortmund in Germany 1.