I t’s 15 May 2016 at the Friuli stadium in Udine, and the final match for Antonio Di Natale after 438 outings and 226 goals for Udinese. Join Facebook to connect with Antonio Di Natale and others you may know. La ditta Autogru Natale Antonio opera a livello nazionale e internazionale a partire dalla sede di Melfi. View the profiles of people named Antonio Di Natale. He made his debut for the club in the 1996-97 season, but that was to be his only appearance that season. 99.2k Followers, 735 Following, 2,220 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Antonio Di Natale (@totodinatalereal) L'azienda è forte di una grande esperienza nel noleggio di piattaforme aeree e autogru con o senza operatore, offrendo solo mezzi di alta qualità da impiegare per trasporto merci, movimentazione e interventi di vario genere. Antonio "Totò" Di Natale (Italian pronunciation: [an't? His other qualities that defined him as the person he … Il est également passeur et dribbleur et maîtrise totalement le ballon dans les 5 mètres adverses. d)di na'ta?le]; born 13 October 1977) is an Italian former professional footballer who played as a forward. Antonio Di Natale, noto anche come Totò (Napoli, 13 ottobre 1977), è un allenatore di calcio ed ex calciatore italiano, di ruolo attaccante, vicecampione d'Europa con la nazionale italiana nel 2012, tecnico dell'Under-17 dello Spezia.. È annoverato tra i più prolifici goleador della storia del calcio italiano, essendo il sesto realizzatore di sempre del campionato di Serie A con 209 gol. Contact Information. Antonio ‘Toto’ Di Natale was born here on October 13, 1977. Antonio Di Natale statistics – 43 years_old Forward. Antonio Di Natale was born in 1970s. He plays for Udinese and Italy national team.. Club Career Statistics ?njo (to't? https://www.worldfootball.net/player_summary/antonio-di-natale Antonio Di Natale (born 13 October 1977) is an Italian football player. Antonio Lopez Alvarez (Antonio L) Antonio Dinatale. Get the latest news, stats, videos, highlights and more about forward Antonio Di Natale on ESPN. He currently resides in Naples, Campania, Italy. Rozegrał dla niego jednak tylko 1 spotkanie, po czym był wypożyczany do innych zespołów. The 1970s were a "pivot of change", it was an era of economic struggle, cultural change, and technological innovation. Italian striker who began playing for Udinese in 2004 and was a member of the Italian national team from 2002 to 2012, winning a World Cup Championship with the team in 2006. The visitors took the lead in the 35th minute through Antonio Di Natale, who slid the ball into an empty net after Gökhan Inler hit the post; but the Rossoneri equalised in first-half injury time with Pato, who scored following a low cross by Ibrahimović. Spain might have snatched all three points but Fernando Torres spurned a succession of late chances. Marco Roman. Antonio Di Natale, född 13 oktober 1977 i Neapel i Italien är en italiensk före detta fotbollsspelare som senast spelade för den italienska fotbollsklubben Udinese.Antonio Di Natale bekräftade sommaren 2016 att han slutar med fotboll. Di Natale, Torres and Balotelli Euro 2012 final.jpg 656 × 435; 62 KB Dinatale v Arsenal.jpg 803 × 1,204; 453 KB Italy vs Belgium - Antonio Di Natale.jpg 249 × 556; 55 KB Most underrated player ever! Career. Antonio di Natale scores the opening goal for Italy in their Euro 2012 match against defending champions Spain, just minutes after coming on for Mario Balotelli. See more people named Antonio Dinatale. Antonio Di Natale is part of the Baby boomers generation. Di Natale spent the next three seasons on loan at various lower division clubs. Di Natale was a great player, make no mistake about that. The prince of calcio is leaving his beloved Zebrette.. It’s one final match against a Carpi side that is desperately fighting relegation. Antonio "Totò" Di Natale; Napulj, 13. oktobar 1977) bivši je italijanski profesionalni fudbaler.Nastupao je za nekoliko klubova u Italiji i Fudbalsku reprezentaciju Italije.. Prve fudbalske korake je napravio u ekipi Empolija, za čiji je omladinski tim nastupao od 1994. do 1996. godine.Za seniorsku ekipu Empolija potpisuje 1996. godine. Join the discussion or compare with others! Antonio Di Natale a le profil type de l'attaquant polyvalent, en pointe, sur le côté ou derrière les deux attaquants comme un neuf et demi à l'ancienne, Antonio joue de sa grande technique et de son placement pour marquer ou offrir des buts. Antonio Di Natale (born October 13, 1977) is famous for being soccer player. Sezon 1997/1998 spędził w Iperzoli Ponteroncariale, natomiast w kolejnych rozgrywkach reprezentował barwy 2 klubów – Varese oraz Esperia Viareggio. Check out his latest detailed stats including goals, assists, strengths & weaknesses and match ratings. Discover what happened on this day. Antonio „Toto” di Natale (ital. Antonio Di Natale zawodową karierę rozpoczynał w 1996 roku w Empoli FC. 40 years later, he is fondly remembered as one of the legends to have played in the Italian top division. Antonio Last name Di Natale Nationality Italy Date of birth 13 October 1977 Age 41 Country of birth Italy Place of birth Napoli Position Attacker Height 170 cm Weight 69 kg Foot Right. Gabriel Antonio Muñoz Salazar. (Antonio Di Natale) Antonio Dinatale. Antonio Di Natale 85 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 13 Ultimate Team FUT. Toto Di Natale! 2010–11 A.C. Milan season-Wikipedia The Seventies saw many women's rights, gay rights, and environmental movements. Antonio Di Natale is a forward and is 5'6" and weighs 154 pounds. Antonio Di Natale of Udinese celebrates with his team-mates after scoring the opening goal during the Serie A match between US Citta di Palermo and... Antonio Di Natale of Italy walks on during the Italy Arrive for 2010 FIFA World Cup at O.R. 217 Likes, 31 Comments - Antonio di Natale (@toto_di_natale) on Instagram: “Udinese #DiNatale #goal #esultazione #udinese #seriea @serieatim” by Antonio Di Natale ABSTRACT 34rh Plenary meeting of the Scientific, Technical and Economic Committee for Fisheries (PLEN-10-02), Jully 2010, Copenhaguen Bluefin Tuna patterns discovered by electronic tagging in the Mediterranean Sea and in Atlantic waters of Morocco (2008-2012) more vinnie wrote:when i think about di natale's technique, i recall some of the great touches di natale made a few years ago that were being discussed in his thread, as well as in the chatbox, just before he fell out of his prime; he was clearly something unique, but i didn't really know him and still don't know him that well so i just acknowledged the degree of ability he showed in those moments. Antonio Di Natale (born October 13, 1977) is a professional football player who competes for Italy in World Cup soccer. Di Natale var en mångsidig anfallare med ett utpräglat sinne för mål. Antonio Di Natale: Udinese’s Legendary Marksman November 26, 2020 1:05 pm Despite a twenty-year playing career commencing in 1996, the name of Antonio Di Natale is perhaps not as well-known in Britain and other places as many of his Italian peers from that particular playing era. Subscribe to my channel for more amazing clips! Antonio Di Natale was born in Naples but began his career with Empoli, then playing in the Italian Serie B. Substitute Antonio Di Natale had given Italy a deserved lead on the hour mark. Others With a Similar Name. Antonio Mateo.